Comprehensive training + CPD points + accreditation
Run by leading experts, this course offers comprehensive SMSF training reflective of the latest superannuation legislation — together with 38 CPD points. Successful course completion confers RG146 compliance in SMSFs.
Join the many hundreds who’ve completed this programme – whatever your particular needs.
The course consists of a workshop held over three consecutive days, 9am to 5pm, followed by an online exam.
As part of the workshop a comprehensive workbook and copy of the slide presentation is provided. There is no requirement to bring a laptop.
The workshop is fully catered with all food and refreshments.
Dress code: business casual.
Simple online assessment process:
- Following the three day workshop you will be sent a link to an online exam
- You must attempt the exam within two weeks of receiving the link
- The exam comprises 120 multiple choice question which must be completed within a time limit of 2 hours and ten minutes
- You can resit up to three times
This is an industry-recognised course listed on ASIC's Training Register.
By successfully completing this course you will satisfy ASIC’s requirements to give SMSF advice, provided you're RG146 compliant in superannuation and you're licenced to give that advice.
All attendees who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate of completion from the University of Adelaide.
|SMSF Association||38 CPD points|
|Financial Planning Association||24 CPD points|
|Tax Practitioners Board||24 CPE hours|
$1,665 (incl. GST) for three day workshop and exam
Early bird discount
- 10% off the standard price
- When registering enter promotional code earlyspecial
- Available up until two weeks prior to course commencement
Courses at a glance
Courses at a glance
SMSF In Practice
REFRESHER FOR PRACTITIONERS
Keep up-to-date with the latest industry and legislative developments.
UPSKILL IN A KEY AREA
Become expert in a key area of superannuation and achieve a competitive edge.