Learn the essentials of self-managed super from Australia's top experts
The basics explained
For many people, the appeal of self-managed super is the control if offers, particularly when it comes to investing.
To learn all the essential elements in establishing and managing an SMSF, join Australia’s top experts in this complimentary two-hour information session. Suited to:
- Anyone considering establishing an SMSF
- Anyone with an SMSF who wants to refresh their knowledge
What you'll learn
- Whether an SMSF is right for you
- How to set-up a legally compliant SMSF
- The roles and responsibilities of an SMSF trustee
- How to invest – the do's and don't's
- Exit strategies if your circumstances change
Can't attend in-person?
Access the seminar online
- Either view a live broadcast on 27 September at 1:30 PM AEST (an email will be sent to you providing instructions)
- Or wait until the live broadcast is finished and view a recording (post the broadcast an email will be sent to you with a link to the recording)