General Privacy Statement
We update our policy from time-to-time, so refer to this page for the latest version.
The policy explains how we comply with the Australian Privacy Principles, which have been established under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The policy covers:
- why we need to collect your personal information
- the types of information we collect, and how it is collected
- how we protect your personal information, and who it can be disclosed to
- specific issues relating to privacy and the use of the internet
Consent for disclosure of information by tax agent
In accepting tax agent services from us you agree and consent to our tax agent entity disclosing information relating to your affairs with these entities.
Contacting us about privacy
You can contact SuperConcepts directly using the details below if you:
- have a general enquiry about how personal information is collected or used
- would like to access or update your personal information
- wish to make a complaint relating to privacy